That Awkward Moment When
- Your boyfriend offers to be your SugarDaddy
- Honestly, I just want to stay in bed all day, order food, have sex, and nothing much else.
- Too bad I actually go to school, and I have to work to have money!
- Weekend talk obviously. Plus, work is for losers. You need to quit work. I'm going to be your Sugar Daddy anyways.
- (dying of happiness on the inside) Pshht. I'm an independent woman. I'd never depend on your money... well, not all the time.
- Oh Man Candy. His offer wasn't a joke either. He's loaded, lives in a world class hotel uptown, but of course, that's not why I'm with him. In fact I didn't realize the money thing until much later in our relationship. While he doesn't know my flirting with Sugar Daddies and occasional date for money here and there - he would absolutely kill me... I would mention it to him every once and awhile. Talking about a figurative friend I knew who was a sugar baby and went on dates for money, when in fact I'd be talking about myself. He'd always find the idea crazy ridiculous and laugh. God, I love the man.